Students who enroll in the fall immediately following high school are more likely to earn a college credential. While college enrollment continues to decrease nationwide, DPS saw a slight increase in the percentage of graduates who enrolled in college. However, disparaties remain when examining college enrollment of DPS graduates by race and ethnicity.
DENVER PUBLIC SCHOOLS COLLEGE ENROLLMENT
The percent of DPS graduates who enroll into college anywhere in the nation during the fall immediately follwing high school graduation.
- DPS Graduating Class, 2017 53.3% 53.3%
- DPS Graduating Class, 2016 50.2% 50.2%
- DPS Graduating Class, 2015 48.1% 48.1%
- Baseline: DPS Graduating Class, 2014 46.6% 46.6%
COLORADO STUDENT COLLEGE ENROLLMENT
- Colorado Graduating Class, 2017 56.4% 56.4%
- Colorado Graduating Class, 2016 55.8% 55.8%
- Colorado Graduating Class, 2015 56.5% 56.5%
- Colorado Graduating Class, 2014 55.9% 55.9%